Sunday, August 3, 2014

The 30 Best Action Films Currently Streaming on Netflix

I am a very old fashioned person. I prefer to watch my films by obtaining a physical copy of the film and watching all of the film and its supplements. I like to know how films were made and own them at the same time. However, society seems to be moving into an all streaming preference. While it will take a lot to permanently take down physical copies, streaming has become the norm for general movie lovers and even some die hard movie fans.

While I insist on owning all of these films that I am about to list (and I do own all of these), I searched Netflix and chose the 30 best action films that I could find that are currently streaming. I know a lot of people out there use Netflix and are constantly saying, "What's good on Netflix?" Well guess what guys, here are the 30 best action films that I could find streaming on Netflix right now! This way you can stop complaining and go watch some of the best fist fights, gun fights, car chases, and explosions in all of action cinema.

There are a good number of underrated pictures (Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning, Wu Xia, Drug War, Red Scorpion, etc) and several classics (Mad Max, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, The Crow, etc) as well available to stream. There are far too many mainstream action films though. Netflix needs far more classic action films and more foreign variety as well. However, I think you can check out 30 absolutely awesome action films on Netflix right now and these will definitely not disappoint.

30

29

 28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

No comments:

Post a Comment