Sunday, September 25, 2016

From the Ashes...Rises 'The Hateful Debate'

You thought this blog was done? Not even. After considering ending my first blog and creating another one, I've ultimately decided to simply over haul my old blog. It will no longer be known as 'Better Clear On Out the Back' or solely focus on action films, but instead on all aspects of cinema and media, including television, comic books, music, etc. This way, I can preserve all of my old posts on the exact same blog in order to make it simpler to read my old reviews. My original goal was to create a new blog that would work as a portfolio of mine. However, I ultimately decided that it would be a better idea to create a separate professional portfolio at another link, but also keep a blog that would be looser and more true to myself. Therefore, welcome to 'The Hateful Debate'! Expect a lot of site over hauling as I change things to reflect the new image of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment