Thursday, November 7, 2013

Something Big Is Coming...


I am still in the process of working on this, but this is the big one people. Ladies and gentlemen, be prepared for Better Clear on Out the Back's biggest post yet.

The 300 Greatest Action Movie Characters of All Time!

That's right, I'll be counting down my favorite action movie characters of all time right here on the blog. It's going to be quite epic. When you look at an action film, one of the most memorable things about them besides their action sequences are their memorable characters. And I think that there are so many, that a list of 300 could properly represent the genre. 


I am not just talking the lead actors though. I am talking all of the characters. I'll be including villains, supporting characters, creatures and monsters, and even Aunt May herself. I'll be combining all sub-genres of action too. From western, to comic book superhero, to martial arts, it'll all be there. The list will be released in 15 posts, consisting of 20 characters each time. You can expect to see some of your favorites and even some of my favorite obscure characters who never get the recognition that they deserve. There will also definitely be some controversial choices as well, including characters who come from films that are not exactly action packed but still action-esque (i.e. No Country for Old Men, Drive, etc.)


I am not certain when the list will be complete, but you can expect to see it coming very soon. So get ready, because when that lists hits, bullets, limbs, and testosterone will be flying right off the page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment